Time & Location
About The Event
An interactive & practical; playful & exploratory 2-hour Yoga Workshop.
Be prepared to:
- Learn three (3) Sanskrit Mantras - "Sahana Vavatu"; The "Gayatri" & the earth mantra woven into sun salutations
- ADD to your physical yoga practice
- Use your voice in a safe and non-judgemental space
Starting with "Sahana Bavatu" & Bhramari Pranayama; followed by three short mantra + movement practices that can then be interwoven into one's home practice; finishing with a seated OM mantra & mudra practice and finally a beautiful savasana.
Explore six (6) things about chanting/mantra:
1. “Chant(ing)” actually has multiple meanings.
2. You're not the only one uncomfortable with the group sing-along.
3. You don't have to get the words right.
4. But you can practice chanting like you practice asana.
5. Can’t carry a tune? You also can’t ruin the mantra.
6. You don’t even really have to understand what you’re saying.
As part of your ticket you will receive:
a) a printed handout of the practices to take home and
b) an emailed version, after the event, containing more detailed info to peruse at your leisure about Mantra: The what and the why!
I am so in love with these practices and the weaving of mantra, mudra & movement and I CAN'T WAIT to share them with you :)
Love Rani xx
- Standard Ticket$35$350$0
- Teachers Ticket$25$250$0